Komotini On-Line ΚΤΕΟ Θρακικά
 KOMOTINI ON-LINE » FORUM
ΧΩΡΟΣ ΣΥΖΗΤΗΣΕΩΝ Αναζήτηση στο SiteΠροσθήκη στα ΑγαπημέναΣτείλτε Σελίδα σε Φίλο
κομοτηνή ειδήσεις χάρτες κατάλογος ecards ευρετήριο επιχειρηματικά ξενοδοχεία διασκέδαση forum
Sorokada Komotini
ΠΡΟΦΙΛ | ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗ | ΑΝΑΖΗΤΗΣΗ | ΒΟΗΘΕΙΑ | ΜΕΛΗ | ΑΡΧΙΚΗ
New Topic  Post Reply
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  KOMOTINI FORUMS   » ΒΟΗΘΕΙΑ / ΠΡΟΤΑΣΕΙΣ / ΕΝΤΥΠΩΣΕΙΣ   » Προτάσεις & Παρατηρήσεις   » dogs and dirt on the streets of komotini

Στείλε αυτή την Σελίδα σε φίλους!    
Αποστολέας Θέμα: dogs and dirt on the streets of komotini
kostaki
Νέο Μέλος
Μέλος 458

Αξιολογήστε!

στάλθηκε στις 01-05-2006 15:24     Προφίλ Χρήστη: kostaki   Προσωπική Ιστοσελίδα   Αποστολή Email: kostaki     Αποστολή Προσωπικού Μηνύματος   Τροποποίηση/Διαγραφή   Απάντηση με Αναφορά
Its a pity to see so maany cats and dogs in a so worse condition, like these I´ve seen on the Streets of Komotini and the villages outside of Komotini.
Please help these pets to have a better live, because they are creatures made fom God´s hand like you and me.
Feed them, bring them to a pet doctor,collect money for castractions, don´t shot them with guns.
The Greek people say proudly: "We are the biggest Nation in the World".
We brogught democracy, mathematics, culture to the people in the World.
Yes, I agree 100 % in this,........ but this was 2000 or 3000 years ago !
What happened to the Greeks from the past to the Greeks of today
I travel in many Countrys over the World, but sorry, I´ve never seen so much dirt and waste in the Streets like in Greece.
There are waste barrels where ever you go, but the people put the waste on the Streets.
We have only this one Earth we´re living on.
It can not be true, I´m ashmed about this.
So many people people came to Greece for holidays and told me about this situation and I can not give them a answer, why the people do so like they do.
You have a so beatiful Country, so please try to put it clean for you and your following generations.

For all the people, who don´t like, what I have written here, please don´t think I hate Greece or the greek people, I like Greece so much and I´m proud to be greek and to have greek rooots.

Please think about it and try to make a better world for all of us.

Greetings from

Kostaki

Bad Oeynhausen
Germany

• [/LIST]
    quote:

[EMAIL][/EMAIL]
    code:

[B][/B][I][/I]

• Μηνύματα: 9 | Από: germany, bad oeynhausen | Εγγραφή: Μαϊ 2006  |  IP: Logged
  • Lorens
    Νέο Μέλος
    Μέλος 417

Αξιολογήστε!

στάλθηκε στις 15-05-2006 16:53     Προφίλ Χρήστη: Lorens   Προσωπική Ιστοσελίδα   Αποστολή Email: Lorens     Αποστολή Προσωπικού Μηνύματος   Τροποποίηση/Διαγραφή   Απάντηση με Αναφορά
    I agree completely with you Kostaki. I lived for 5 months in Komotini in 2005 as a Dutch exchange student. The dogs are treated like beasts and look horrible. The fact is that most dogs are really nice and you can caress them without problems. It's obvious that they have lack of attention. Whenever they are scared of people it's because people treat them bad...kick them, etc.
    The dirt everywhere is what astonished me too. Not only in Komotini, but everywhere. Next to roads, in the nature...really too bad of such a beautiful country.
    Yes the Greeks are (understandably) patriotic because of their great great history, but a lot of them also still live in the past. Greece simply isn't one of the stronger economic European countries nowadays...somehow this also has to do with the conservative way of thinking and godlike self-image of the Greek nation I think....

but still..I fell in love with Greece

Μηνύματα: 3 | Από: Ollandia! | Εγγραφή: Φεβ 2006  |  IP: Logged

Όλες οι ώρες είναι Ώρες Ελλάδας  

New Topic  Post Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Διαγραφή μηνύματος next oldest topic   next newest topic
    Γρήγορη Μετάβαση:

Γενικές πληροφορίες | Ειδήσεις | Χάρτες | Τουριστικός οδηγός | Διασκέδαση | E-Cards | Forum | Κατάλογος ιστοσελίδων

Αρχική σελίδα | Χάρτης του site | Πληροφορίες για το site | Προτείνετε το site | Διαφήμιση στο site | Επικοινωνία
    Στατιστικά του Site Copyright © Komotini On-Line 2000-2007
    Υψηλάντου 3, 69100 Κομοτηνή • Τηλ-Fax: 25310 36699
    studio.kom.gr